Monday, April 27, 2009

Riverhorse Brewing Company Tour

Yesterday, I attended the 2009 Shad Festival in Lambertville, NJ. To those who are unfamiliar with the Shad Festival, I am too, so we'll leave it at that. However, the Riverhorse Brewing Company is located in Lambertville, and they were taking part in the festival, so I decided to check out the brewery.

Outside the Riverhorse Brewery

Briess Carapils Malt

Brew Kettle

Mash Tun

Fermentation Chamber

Fermentation Chamber 2

Packaging Area

The brewery was very nice. We took a self-guided tour and we were the only ones taking the tour, so it was nice to walk around the brewery by ourselves. I was able to try their Double Belgian Wit and it was very good! I suggest giving their sampler case a try, they have some very tasty beers for an upcoming brewery!

No comments:

Post a Comment