Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Beer @ Work - Part 2

As a follow up to my previous post.. I brought a Fat Tire Amber Ale into work today for my 2 buddies to try. The picture in the previous post was the beer in the work refridgerator. After lunch, we came back down to our cubicles, and the guy across from me cracked open the beer in his cube. The beer was passed around and tasted by 5 people. All enjoyed the beer (even though it was left on its side and the yeast was all disturbed). To make it even better, the guys boss came walking down the aisle (who is also a director at the company) and stops him to take a swig of the beer. The director took a hearty gulp and liked it. He was told I made it, then tells me for being my 3rd ever beer, it is pretty good. He then informs me he used to brew himself when he was younger and has a case of 26oz. empty bottles he will bring in for me.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy! Even in shitty work!

No comments:

Post a Comment