Now the bad...
Bottling the Belgian Dubbel this weekend turned out to be one gigantic clusterfuck. Where to begin...
- Short on bottles
- Siphon tube was fucked up
- Some bottles got fucked up (see pictures)
- The capper makes sounds of glass crunching
- Broke another siphon tube (which has been repaired..)
- Broke the necks off some of the bottles
Broken bottles full of Dubbel
A sad, sad picture
Yes, the capper was literally cutting the neck of the bottles completely off. In the first picture, you can see two bottle caps still sealed on the broken neck (Yes, I saved them as keepsakes)
So yeah, the Belgian Dubbel didn't go as smooth as expected, but there is enough there to get hammered. There are 13 bottles of Belgian Dubbel that are 22oz. So no worries! More to come with the Memorial Day weekend ahead.