- 5 lbs. Laaglander plain extra-light DME
- 0.50 lb. crystal malt (20° Lovibond)
- 0.50 lb. crystal malt (40° Lovibond)
- 0.50 lb. carapils malt
- 0.50 lb. Munich malt
- 0.50 lb. biscuit malt
- 0.50 lb. chocolate malt
- 3 AAUs Willamette pellet hops (0.66 oz. at 4.5% alpha acid)
- 1.33 AAUs Fuggle pellet hops (0.33 oz. at 4% alpha acid)
- 2 AAUs Fuggle pellet hops (0.50 oz. at 4% alpha acid)
- 1 tsp. Irish moss
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup corn sugar to prime
- California Ale Wyeast 1056
Dr. Robert drinking a brew.
Wort starting to foam up a bit.
Stirring the wort so it doesn't boil over.
Lifting the wort off the flame because it's about to boil over.
Flame got turned off due to almost boiling over.
Wort back on the flame!